About the brand:
Based in the city of Atlanta, “HITLANTA” is a brand inspired by its booming music and entertainment business culture. Established by a top entertainment mogul, the brand is focused on the development of music, film and television along with the designing and marketing of a high quality men and women modern sportswear collection.Tasks:
• Maintain fashion, music and technology industry reports.
• Research trends and advancements in the technology, music and fashion industries.
• Assist the content development team with updating Hitlanta content across all social media platforms.
• Update the brand website with current information.
• Currently attending a college or four year university
• Resides in Atlanta, Georgia
• Experience in journalism, marketing, music, fashion or communications.
• Access to a computer & phone.
• Basic knowledge of photography or videography, graphic design and XHTML/CSS
• Familiarity with leading social media and blogging platforms (i.e. WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook,
YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Triller and Twitter).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design).
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge of music, fashion and technology trends
• Ability to work well in a team setting and take direction.
• Strong communication skills and work ethic.
• Eager to learn and improve.
• Have some knowledge of the Atlanta Music scene past and present.
• Proficient with creating spreadsheets and detailed reports (Word/Excel).
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample (750 word minimum) explaining why you are “A perfect fit for team HITLANTA” to email@example.com.
All entries MUST be submitted as a Word document or rich text format (.rtf) via email to be considered.
Deadline: August 31st
*We Practice Social Distancing